希望我爱的人健康个性很善良,大大手掌能包容我小小的倔强,
你的浪漫只有我懂欣赏,能让眼泪长出翅膀飞离我眼旁

<三吋日光 梁靜茹 ->

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Someone actually STOLE my shoe when I was in the shower in the gym. Pathetically dissapointed to people like them as this is an immoral act. Was in a bad mood that day as I just used the shoe for less than 10 times in my life. It can be considered as my favorite Puma shoes. Well, they stole it, let them be. People like them will have bad luck on the continuing 10 years. If I really see that person, I will punch him so hard that he broke his teeth (lucky my shoes are identifiable)

I was lucky that my friend was working out. He borrowed me his slippers. I am so thankful =). God is still on my side


Went to Krispy Kreme to change my mood. Had 2 donuts that day

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

找到你的鞋了吗?多么希望偷你鞋的人永远没鞋穿.如过能够,多么希望那天能在你身旁,替你去鞋店买鞋.

Kevin Locc said...

找到你的鞋了吗?多么希望偷你鞋的人永远没鞋穿.如过能够,多么希望那天能在你身旁,替你去鞋店买鞋.