希望我爱的人健康个性很善良,大大手掌能包容我小小的倔强,
你的浪漫只有我懂欣赏,能让眼泪长出翅膀飞离我眼旁

<三吋日光 梁靜茹 ->

Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is a very special acknowledgment to my dear friend Issac Lim. He turns 20 this year. The time we met each other is through forums or fans club. Fate bring us together in the same college, which is Taylor's college. The first few semester we went out together as that time we have same interest, IDOLLSSSS. And thanks for him, i met a bunch of new friends, from Myfish home, from his friends and many more. Though, i Im getting busier and busier when every new semester is approaching. Till my last year in diploma in Taylors college, which is this year. Hes is almost finished with his diploma in Mass Comm too.

This is Issac last time



This is Issac Now


Did he changed a lot? @.@
I don't know

I was browsing the pictures from his facebook getting suitable pictures, i found out we dont take pictures togather ='(
what a sad thing

But as a close friend, I hereby wish him Happy birthday @.@
wish him left side gt GF right side gt another GF
sweet sweet long long
(die hes gonna kill me for this)
and i hope we have the chance to meet again after we graduate =)

Sorry cuz i did not go out with you sometimes cause i was busy with assignments. But i really hope our friendship can last long.

1 comment:

iz said...

you wont be seeing this I think ...
maybe after few years old.
when you remember something.
I am appreciate you appear in my life.
sounds weird.
but anyway, I did miss you sometimes.
Hope you are stay fine at uk.
maybe you wont back to malaysia I guess.
erm.... Thanks for this post,
I was reading this few times in this few years.
Our friendship can last long, really is a good question.
woo.... Anyway...... ALL the best my dear friend.