希望我爱的人健康个性很善良,大大手掌能包容我小小的倔强,
你的浪漫只有我懂欣赏,能让眼泪长出翅膀飞离我眼旁

<三吋日光 梁靜茹 ->

Saturday, November 7, 2009



I went to see the doctor yesterday. I did my urine test and i have been told that i m infected with bacteria. The reason why i got infected is because I don't sleep well, don't eat well and don't drink water that often, resulting me with uncontrollable urine and more. The maximum times i can do is 5 times within 2 hours~ GOSH~ and when i was urine in the toilet, nothing came out, just a little bit of urine, just like the pipe water with no pressure @.@ damn it~ So what keeps me so busy? stay tuned and u will know =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do me a favour,ok? Take good care of ur self..i wan u to be always healthy and happy..cuz u are Happy Teh O Peng..^_^

tEh_o'_ pENg said...

thank you =D

tEh_o'_ pENg said...

thank you =D