希望我爱的人健康个性很善良,大大手掌能包容我小小的倔强,
你的浪漫只有我懂欣赏,能让眼泪长出翅膀飞离我眼旁

<三吋日光 梁靜茹 ->

Saturday, November 7, 2009

THIS IS WHAT KEEPS ME BUSY

and look at the junk food GOSH~!

I was rushing for my studio assignments for the last few weeks~ I did a lot but when I look back at it~ it was like I did nothing, then I know why, I should be sticking to only one lecturer most of the time for my tutorial? Then the progress should be on track? I wonder, well, I should take everything as a challenge anyway, no regrets. Anyway, the final 25 marks interim crit was a bit disappointing for the lecturers. The lecturers said that it was the most disappointing crit ever, and it was worse than terrible? hmm batter work hard for the final presentation cause I am far behind from the others~ =(

3 comments:

An Empty Vial said...

sorry again that i kept you busy as well. =(

Anonymous said...

Try ur best and leave no regret...for me, u re always the strongest man. If the straight road u encounter problem, try to figure out the alternative way. No problem that cannot be solved. Clear ur mind...rearrange everything back into ur schedule. Important task come first.

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT